Monday, January 19, 2015

Famous Last Words: Week 1

This week has definitely been hectic.  I’m glad the first week is over but I’m still too exhausted from everything to be ready for this semester to start.  I knew that the start of this semester would be a mess but I didn't know how big of a mess it would actually be.  The biggest problem this week was being extremely shorthanded at work.  I had to work every day and even be at work at 6 am on a few occasions.  It was a difficult start to the semester, but I know that it will get better with more people applying.  On that note, I’m glad that I started early on this class because I would have been in big trouble. 

I’m also glad that this is my last semester and I’m taking nothing but electives.  My semester seems like it I going to pretty relaxed if I can just keep on top of my work which I know I will.

Within this class, I enjoyed doing the re-write of a story.  It was surprisingly fun, but after reading other stories, I wish that I would have more creative.  Oh well, there is always another chance within this class.  I enjoyed reading several introductions and my group’s storytelling posts.  I’m looking forward to this class as a creative outlet.  Hopefully, it will help me blow off some steam this semester. 

I’m glad to have the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday this week but I’m already looking forward to the weekend.  I know it’s bad but all I really want to do is sleep for two days straight without the stress of work or school.  I know it’s a lost cause but I can still dream.  Well, I've already started to count down the days to spring break which tells me I’m ready for this semester to be over with.  

Spring Break banner.  Source: Clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment