Friday, February 27, 2015

Writing Review Week

            For me writing stories have been both fun and challenging because I want to write a great story every time, but I usually find myself being too overshelmed by school and work which just leaves me with little time to write that way.  At the same, I love some of the stories that I have written.  Some good advice for other people facing this situation is to get ahead as much as possible even in other classes because it just gives someone more time to write and proofread stories.  This is especially important for the Projects because those require an immense amount of meticulous proofreading, and even after those are proofread, there are bound to still be mistakes in them. 

            For the Projects, I really like that there was a choice for which Project to do.  If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to include a page that specifically tells what a Storybook Project should consist of from research to how a story can be told.  I thought I understood what it should be from looking at the past examples from class, but after getting some feedback from you, I realized that I was completely wrong.  I just think that this would be helpful to students who are looking into this Project.  Maybe I am alone in this or have missed or overlooked a page somewhere, but I just think that there should be some clarification. However, I am really happy with the choice that I made with the Portfolio Project because it just fits so nicely in with my schedule.
A Rakshasa depicted in the art of Yakshagana.  Source: Wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment