Thursday, February 19, 2015

Famous Last Words Week 6

            I’m so glad that this week is over.  It has really been tough to recover from such a busy weekend.  I am so ready for Spring Break.  It is so close but so far away, and there are so many hurdles to jump before I can get there.  This week hasn’t been too bad, but I need to sleep for a week.

            After reading a few projects this week from my fellow classmates, I am very impressed with people’s writings so far.  I felt like the storybook projects that I read were really creative and intriguing.  Although almost everyone is still on their Introduction, I was very impressed with the narratives that some people have created and how they have planned to insert their individual stories within that narrative.  I also felt the same with the few Portfolios Projects that I have read this week, which were also good.  Usually, when you read someone else’s story you can easily see grammar mistakes, but I had a tough time critiquing other people’s work because the problems were less obvious.  Everyone’s writing skills have definitely improved.  I feel the same way with my Portfolio Project.  This week I got a really good review from Laura.  It makes me nervous because I feel like my work will probably not always be that good.  I just don’t want her expectations to be set too high because I really don’t know if I can bring that kind of writing week after week.  It is a bit terrifying because it is a lot of work to write like that every time.  I just worry that I may get overwhelmed and start to slack and then she’ll question me more harshly because of it.  Oh well, I guess I dug myself into that hole without really knowing it.  I just want to sleep this week off.  
A lovely picture of a bed.  Source: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment