Saturday, February 7, 2015

Famous Last Words Week 4

           This week I have actually been able to get ahead in most of my classes.  I wish I was farther ahead in this class, but overall, I am pretty happy where I am.  This week has definitely been better as things are slowing down, but I still wish that some of these big presentations that I have coming up would just be done and over with.  Other than those weighing heavy on my mind, school is good.

I’m pretty proud of my story this week.  At first, I was really struggling with finding something to write but I’m very happy with what I did.  I just have to remember to stop being so critical of my own writing because all that matters is that I just do it and get those points.  Something interesting that I did see when I was trying to the extra credit blog commenting was how different everyone takes notes.  For me, I always write out my thought in full sentences and paragraphs, but other people were using bullet points with few words and plenty of quotes.  Other people asked questions to themselves, which I thought was a great way to start the creative process for a storytelling post.

Nothing too important has been going on outside of this class except that I went shopping for niece’s birthday today.   Her birthday party is going to be My Little Pony themed, so I thought that it was only appropriate that I buy her something My Little Pony.  However, everything that Target had of My Little Pony was almost completely sold out.  For this reason, I thought it was safe to go with an Elsa jacket and some Hello Kitty accessories.  However, I did manage to find her a My Little Pony beanie.  I just hope that she’s happy with what I got her.  I mean what little girl doesn’t love a birthday present combination of Hello Kitty, Frozen, and My Little Pony.
My Little Pony.  Source: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment