Thursday, March 12, 2015

Famous Last Words Week 9

I am so glad that Spring Break is almost here.  It is definitely time for a much needed break.  I do not know about anyone else, but I am going to be sleeping and spending some time with my family.  A few weeks ago we were supposed to have a birthday party for my niece, but due to the bad weather we changed it to another week.  Instead of having her birthday party that next weekend, we had to cancel because I got really sick.  So this Saturday we are having a little party with cake and ice cream.  She has already gotten her presents, but we just want to make sure that she has a birthday party and feels loved.  Other than that my Spring Break week might consist of playing some video games, helping my sister move into her new house, and more sleeping and resting.  Yeah, it sounds like it is going to be a pretty good week.

This week has been crazy.  I hate midterms, and the types of midterms I hate the most are ones that require you to do everything in only fifty minutes.  This test had multiple choice questions, true or false questions, short answer questions, and an essay with only fifty minutes.  It just seems like it was too much.  I think the test would have been better if one of those sections would have been taken away because there was literally no time to think about what to write within the essay.  There was no time to think clearly or organize how you were going to write the essay.  I know that when I left almost everyone was still there.  It was just way too much, which is why I clearly need a week off from this school and just life in general.  

Spring Break poster.  Source: Clipart.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kristen! I am so glad spring break is finally here! We could all use some break from school. Sleeping and just spending time with family is my kind of spring break too. A lot of my friends are going to beach and stuff, but we could use some family time :) Midterms did suck for me too. Well I hope you have a great spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again! This week has been crazy, but I am also glad that it is spring break. Time is flying and this semester is already almost over. I hope your spring break is going well. I know I will be a couch potato the whole week. My goal will be to see how many times I can leave my bed. Have fun and play a lot of video games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!
    I hope you had a good spring break. It sounds like you were responsible and got your homework done in advance, unlike myself. (I will be writing my own “Famous Last Words” soon enough.) It is so sweet that you and your family put such effort into your niece’s party! I hope she had a good time. I also visited family and slept a lot during the break, though my dad and stepmom were traveling in Ireland, I got to see everyone else!

    ReplyDelete