Thursday, March 26, 2015

Famous Last Words Week 10

Well, I am so happy that this will be the last Famous Last Words that I will be writing for the semester because after this week I will be pretty much done with this class.  I am so happy that this semester is almost over.  Now I have enjoyed my time at the University of Oklahoma, but I am so happy that I will no longer have to do homework.  Speaking of homework, I got pretty much nothing done over the break.  I did a few small things but as far as big papers go, I did not do anything.  It is not that I needed to have these things completed by this week or next week, but if I would have, it would have made my life so much easier for the rest of the semester.  Oh well, I’ll just have to do it the hard way.

            So last night was a little crazy with the tornado in Moore.  I went to my night class at six o’clock that evening.  We were watching a movie, and were only about forty minutes into it when my teacher kept walking in and out the room several times.  At first, I did not notice this at all until several times later.  Finally, she rushed into the room and shouted for everyone to leave because there was a tornado in a panicked voice.  Now, usually, I stay pretty calm, but I was a little freaked out at first.  I had no idea where this tornado was and my professor acted like it was right outside.  Also I was being a good student so I did not have my phone or computer out.   Well, everyone was freaking out.  It was not until someone checked and saw that it was in Moore.  Now, Moore is close, but it was definitely not close enough to come running into the room shouting and causing a panic.  
A tornado.  Source: Wikipedia.

1 comment:

  1. Kristen,

    Oh my goodness, great job in finishing the class up this week! I was also done around this time when I took Myth-Folk, but I haven't put in the extra effort like I had before. I finish next week, and I am also very excited! I feel you on getting nothing done over the break. If I would have just put a little more effort into this course, I'd probably be done by now. Anyway, good luck in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete